- Successful development of utilization and financial justification for open heart surgery CNs.
- Business plan development for cardiology services for major teaching affiliated health systems.
- Analyses of cost benefit for establishing an electrophysiology lab.
- Strategic market and business development plans for cardiac magnet services for several major teaching institutions.
- Referral development plans for cardiology magnet services at urban and suburban hospitals.
- Creation of a women-centered cardiology strategy for a multi-hospital system.
- Development of cardio-vascular center for an urban hospital affiliated with a nationally recognized teaching center. Responsibilities included physician recruitment, space and operations planning, creation of regional cardiology sites affiliated with the institution; cath lab(s) development, electrophysiology programs, etc.
- Quality assurance program development designed to improve quality and reduce length of stay.
- Development of heart network concept including institutional and physician strategic alliances for free-standing heart hospital.
- Group formation and practice development for both medical and invasive cardiologists.
- Consultants to cardiology IPA for business planning and development relative to managed care and other ventures.
- Collaboration with regional law firm to establish consortium and develop working model of cardiac surgery centers to expedite transport and related care of community hospital emergency department patients.