- Development and implementation of strategy and modeling for a cancer product line for several health systems. Conducted internal and external analyses, physician interviews, resources inventory, financial feasibility. Developed business plans for overall service, as well as radiation therapy; marketing and innovative care delivery plans. Also, served as project management to create the infrastructure and models for implementation.
- Facilitated tertiary partnerships for community hospital providers, including development of RFP.
- Oversight and management support for multi-specialty oncology practice associated with community hospital cancer center.
- Development of regional tumor registry.
- Development of roving cancer team comprised of nursing, social service, dietary and pharmacy under direction of oncologist.
- Creation of prevention services plans for colo-rectal, prostate and gyn cancers.
- Product line planning for home care oncology services.
- Strategic product line and marketing plans for niche and comprehensive cancer services for facilities in regional, urban and suburban marketplaces.
- Strategic plan and economic feasibility study for free-standing cancer center affiliated with major teaching hospital.
- Administrative responsibility for pharmaceutical clinical programs at regional hospital, including recruitment strategies for patient candidates.
- Development of hospice referral development plans and systems for free-standing and hospital-based agencies. Manual development and training of personnel in referral cultivation.
- Feasibility and implementation of nurse practitioner function in ambulatory chemotherapy service associated with large oncology practice.