Experience ranges from institutionally related inpatient and outpatient agendas to activity with pediatricians in hospital-based and private practices, as well as joint ventures between hospitals and private practitioners.
- Establishment of several pediatrics single-specialty, sub-specialty and primary care multi-specialty satellites. Encompassed strategic planning from concept and location selection, physician placement and/or recruitment, to site development, operations assistance and marketing.
- Conversion of pediatric clinics to private practice models.
- Pediatric ambulatory market development for children's hospitals including:
- Identification of key market locations;
- Identification and recruitment of pediatric practices for affiliation;
- Integration of solo practitioners into pediatric groups or primary care pods;
- Conversion of hospital-based pediatric clinic to private practice model;
- Operations assessment involving re-engineering and systems development; plan for multi-site "practice without walls" concept for pediatric subspecialists.
- Group formation between independent pediatric practices.
- Formation of 80-physician Pediatric IPA.
- Strategic planning-related activity for pediatrics includes:
- Feasibility analysis for pediatric heart transplant program;
- Demand analysis for relocation of specialty children's hospital;
- Institutional strategic plan for a children's hospital;
- Concept development for pediatric multi-specialty mall.
- Program development
- Development of pediatric trauma team for acute care medical center;
- Pediatrics marketing plans for pediatric units, included day-stay program; parent-involved care, specialty services;
- Development of child psychiatry program and summer camp for psychiatric hospital;
- Establishment of hospital-sponsored mobile teams to provide school physicals;
- Joint child abuse prevention project for specialty children's hospital and urban medical center;
- Adolescent medicine services development.