Practice Marketing and Business Development
To strengthen your competitive position, it may be time to look at new business opportunities. Do you find them in strategic partnerships, new geographic or patient markets, from referral sources or by offering new services?
Perhaps you need to communicate better with current patients to increase their satisfaction. With the help of Practical Healthcare Solutions, you can implement the marketing strategies that will help your practice grow and prosper.
Practice marketing and assistance is offered in the following areas:
- Positioning - Defining those aspects of the practice which differentiate it from competitors and appeal to the target clientele.
- Business and Venture Development - Enhancing the practice by identifying new services, geographic opportunities, new associates, network or group affiliations, joint ventures.
- Promotion - Identifying and creating the vehicles for communicating with potential referral sources and patients, including brochures, direct mail and community relations.
- Target Market Development - Identifying and providing strategies for attracting self-referring clientele groups such as: new residents; patients with specific diseases; patients by age group, sex or payor type; and geographic locale.
- Referral Development - Identifying sources of patients and providing strategies for reaching and cultivating referrals within the payer network.
- Patient Retention - Developing patient relations programs to help keep current patients and generate more patients from the base as well as maximize bonuses from payers.
- Research - Gathering facts about the practice, the competition and the market as a basis for business strategy.